- District Office : 770.339.4260
- Buford Center : 770.614.2401
- Lawrenceville Center : 770.339.4283
- Norcross Center : 770.638.5700
- Lilburn WIC : 678.924.1546
- Newton Center : 770.786.9086
- Rockdale Center : 770.785.4345
- Preventive Health : 678.442.6880
- CMS : 770.339.4270
- Gwinnett Environmental : 770.963.5132
- Newton Environmental : 770.784.2121
- Rockdale Environmental : 770.278.7340
Letter From The Director
Public health protects and improves the health of people in our community. Your local health department protects our overall health thru communicable disease detection and control, programs for emergency preparedness, and services to keep our environment safe and healthy.
The local public health department improves the health of our community by operating a number of state and federal health programs, and by serving as a community partner to schools, medical providers, businesses, and other governmental agencies. Together with the Fire and Police Departments, the Health Department is the third component of a public safety program for our community.
Your Local Health Department’s most valuable resource is the dedicated and highly trained employees who enjoy and appreciate the opportunity we have to serve you and our community.
Please use our website tool to help you and your family get health information and learn about the services we provide. Your comments and suggestions are always welcome.
Dr. Lloyd Hofer, M.D., MPH