Tourists accommodations include hotels, motels, extended stay facilities, and trailer parks. Environmental Health inspects these establishments to ensure linens are changed, glassware and other multi-use items are cleaned correctly, and facilities are free from vermin and insects.
Use the links below to find applications and regulations specific to your county.
- Tourist Accommodations Regulations (Effective January 1, 2014)
- Public Benefits Affidavit 9-10-14
- Verifiable Docs 9-10-14
- Information on Amended Tourist Accommodations Regulations
- New Tourist Accommodations Rules and Regulations Brochure
- New Tourist Accommodations Regulations FAQ
- Example Tourist Inspection Report
- Bed Bugs and Scabies Fact Sheet
- Bed Bugs : Inspection, Prevention, Control
- Georgia Division of Public Health Bed Bug Handbook
- Tourist Accommodations Regulations
- Tourist Accommodations Application
- Tourist Accommodations Fee Schedule
- Facility Complaint Record
Find an Inspection Score
Gwinnett County owner/operators can use the inspection score website to locate scores for hotels/motels in the county.
Currently, this information is unavailable for Newton and Rockdale Counties.