- Preventive Health Clinic (TB Control) : 678.442.6880
- Epidemiology : 770.339.4260 (ask for EPI on Call)
- 1.866.PUB.HLTH (statewide disease reporting line)
- Food and Waterborne Illness Complaint Line : 770.339.4BUG
- After Hours Emergency Contact : 404.323.1910
Infection control is important everywhere in our community. Simple measures such as hand washing and covering your cough can prevent the spread of infectious illnesses. Below you will find many links to infection control tools and information. Please contact our Epidemiology Department if you have any questions or need additional information about any of these topics. 770.339.4260, ask for Epidemiologist on Call.
Hand Washing Resources