- District Office : 770.339.4260
- Buford Center : 770.614.2401
- Lawrenceville Center : 770.339.4283
- Norcross Center : 770.638.5700
- Lilburn WIC : 678.924.1546
- Newton Center : 770.786.9086
- Rockdale Center : 770.785.4345
- Preventive Health : 678.442.6880
- CMS : 770.339.4270
- Gwinnett Environmental : 770.963.5132
- Newton Environmental : 770.784.2121
- Rockdale Environmental : 770.278.7340
Your Local Health Partner...
The Gwinnett, Newton, & Rockdale County Health Departments work to protect and improve the health of those who work, live, and play in our community, and continually strive to meet the varied health needs of residents and visitors. Our health department envisions safe, healthy communities in which all individuals have access to quality health services.
A healthy, protected, and prepared community.
To protect and improve the health of our community by monitoring and preventing disease; promoting health and well being; and preparing for disasters.
- Availability: We will be available to our clients through emergency preparedness services, disease and outbreak investigations, expanded hours and readily available services.
- Affability – We will work to ensure our clients have a good experience at our clinics. We will treat clients, co-workers, partners and others in our community with respect. We will value our employees.
- Ability– We will work toward a high level competency in all areas of service.
- Accountability – We will be good stewards of the funds and materials we receive.
- Adaptability – We will always look forward to meet the current and future needs of our community.