- District Office : 770.339.4260
- Buford Center : 770.614.2401
- Lawrenceville Center : 770.339.4283
- Norcross Center : 770.638.5700
- Lilburn WIC : 678.924.1546
- Newton Center : 770.786.9086
- Rockdale Center : 770.785.4345
- Preventive Health : 678.442.6880
- CMS : 770.339.4270
- Gwinnett Environmental : 770.963.5132
- Newton Environmental : 770.784.2121
- Rockdale Environmental : 770.278.7340
Your Local Health Partner...
The Gwinnett, Newton, & Rockdale County Health Departments work to protect and improve the health of those who work, live, and play in our community, and continually strive to meet the varied health needs of residents and visitors. Our health department envisions safe, healthy communities in which all individuals have access to quality health services.
A healthy, protected, and prepared community.
To protect and improve the health of our community by monitoring and preventing disease; promoting health and well being; and preparing for disasters.
- Accountability – We take full responsibility for our behavior and performance.
- Accessibility – We work to accommodate those who need our help the most and ensure a response to all.
- Affordability – We ensure that the costs for our services match the abilities of our clients to pay.
- Commitment to Service – We dedicate ourselves to provide services unconditionally and without partiality.
- Integrity – We are committed to actions that are in the best interests of our customers, our allocators and employees.
- Respect – We maintain an environment where diversity is appreciated
- and encouraged.
- Teamwork – We elicit collaboration to solve problems, make decisions and achieve common community goals.
Environmental Health Services
Environmental Health is the regulatory arm of Public Health. Its responsibilities involve enforcing Federal, State, and Local regulations. Their most visible roles involve inspecting restaurants, public swimming pools, hotels and motels, tattoo and body art studios, and septic system development.